Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Gate City vs. Powell Valley

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Beavs24's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2006
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Gate City vs. Powell Valley

    Guys, tonight it going to be a tough game. Hit them hard and often in the mouth at the start and keep it up all night long. I know the lose of Parks is hard but you all have some really good running backs with Jordon Estep, Payton Jenkins, Jessie Broadwater, and Dustin Jones. Don't forget about throwing the ball. Tihlee, you have really surprised me this year. I figured you'd run first, pass second and for a while i was right until now. you've become comfortable in the pocket and are extremely accuarte. recievers...caught the ball tonight. defense, be tough and let them know that this is gate city's house and nobody beats us without one heck of a fight.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City vs. Powell Valley

    Powell Valley by three touchdowns
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  3. #3
    Inactive Member devils77's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2006
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City vs. Powell Valley

    I heard that There was a couple of Powell Valleys main players out tonight!!! I dont know if that is true or not but I do know that Parks is out for Gate City!!! But GC has some good backups so I am going to go with GC by one touchdown. Maybe more if GC can catch the ball Whan Anderson Throws it!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Chubzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2006
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City vs. Powell Valley

    Negative, all players are healthy except Malcolm.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member devils77's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2006
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City vs. Powell Valley

    Oh well What happend to Malcom is he hurt bad? I dont really know who to go for then I think it will be close? I hope it is close i dont want Powell Valley to blows us out! I know we wont blow the VIkings out there a pretty good ball club.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City vs. Powell Valley

    It's GC and PV. Anything can happen.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •